Rust-Oleum 3800 System DTM Acrylic Enamel is a fast dry, water-based finish that contains less than 250 g/L VOC for indoor or outdoor direct-to-metal (DTM) applications. It delivers excellent corrosion resistance and will protect surfaces exposed to mild to moderate environments.
- Quick 15 minute dry time
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Direct-to-metal (DTM) coating — no primer required; good adhesion and excellent one-coat coverage, including smooth surfaces
- 250 g/L VOCs, water-based
- Applies with very little brush drag; lays out evenly when applied by roller
- Two-year rust-proof guarantee—maximum corrosion protection
- Meets USDA requirements for incidental food contact; accepted for use in federally registered Canadian food facilities
For Best Results
- Apply when temps are 50-100°F and relative humidity is less than 95%.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including carbon black, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.