Water Storage Tanks (Steel & Concrete)
Interior Tank Products:
- Rust-Oleum W9200- Seal and protect surfaces immersed in potable water with Rust-Oleum High Performance W9200 System Potable Water Coating. This specially-formulated converted epoxy is designed to coat storage tanks, valves, hydrants, etc. without affecting water quality.
- CIM 1061: CIM 1061 is a two-component high performance coating and lining that forms a seamless, tough elastomeric lining. The material is an asphalt-extended polyurethane that combines both the water impermeability characteristics of asphalt with the tough flexibility of a urethane to create a system that will last for years. Products are UL fire rated, meet tough VOC regulations and are ANSI/NSF 61 approved for potable water contact.
- Wasser Polyflex 201- A NSF listed high performance polyurea coating/lining for both steel and concrete tanks. Polyflex 201 PW offers superior service life in a variety of climatic conditions for potable water or chemical service.
Exterior Tank Products:
- Rust-Oleum 9300- Achieve maximum surface protection by starting with a base coat of Rust-Oleum High Performance 9300 System Epoxy Primer. This primer withstands extreme environments and features a convenient 1:1 mixing ratio.
- Rust-Oleum Rust-O-Zinc Organic Primer- A three-component, polyamide converted epoxy rich coating designed to provide cathodic protection to abrasive blasted steel through the sacrificial action of pure metallic zinc. It provides maximum corrosion protection from severe industrial or marine exposures. Rust-O-Zinc Organic Primer contains up to 83% zinc in the dried film.
- Rust-Oleum Rust-O-Zinc Inorganic Primer- A two-component, ethyl silicate-based, zinc-rich coating that provides excellent corrosion resistance to properly prepared steel substrates. Rust-O-Zinc is designed as a prime coat for abrasive blast cleaned steel where maximum corrosion protection is needed. Rust-O-Zinc Inorganic Primer contains up to 86% zinc in the dried film.
- Rust-Oleum 9100 DTM Epoxy Mastic- This versatile epoxy coating quickly creates a tough, durable, protective surface. Just one coat of Rust-Oleum High Performance 9100 Direct-To-Metal Epoxy Mastic is equal to multiple coats of competitive epoxy. Use with immersion activator for fresh or salt water immersion of steel or concrete where water temps do not exceed 125°F (52°C).
- Rust-Oleum Noxyde- For ultra-rugged protection in aggressive environments, choose Noxyde Elastomeric Acrylic Coating. This heavy-duty, water-based formula provides one-coat coverage and flexible durability on new or minimally prepared steel, metals and concrete.
- Rust-Oleum 9800 Direct-To-Metal Urethane Mastic- For ultimate protection and long-lasting appearance, choose Rust-Oleum’s High Performance 9800 System DTM Urethane Mastic. This direct-to-metal (DTM) formula fights rust while delivering durable color retention in aggressive environments. Ideal for tanks, towers, metal equipment, etc. in moderate to severe industrial settings.
- Rust-Oleum 3100- For projects that require minimal downtime, choose Rust-Oleum High Performance 3100 System Speedy-Dry DTM Acrylic Enamel. This water-based, high-gloss acrylic provides time-saving one-coat coverage and dries ultra-fast. Delivers long-lasting color and gloss.
- Rust-Oleum 3700- Get proven, best-in-class results with Rust-Oleum High Performance 3700 System DTM Acrylic Enamel. This breakthrough acrylic formula outperforms other brands in adhesion, gloss/color retention, and resistance to corrosion, mild chemicals and early-water.
- Rust-Oleum Sierra Beyond- Achieve a smooth, professional finish—with zero VOCs—using Rust-Oleum Sierra Performance™ Beyond™ Acrylic Enamel. This water-based formula contains no VOCs, HAPs or solvent odor.